This year we are teaming up with viRACE to offer you an app, which will allow you to run at your convenient time on your preferred route and stay connected to all other participants.
All are welcome to participate - runners, joggers, walkers, rollers, etc. We are providing a competitive option for runners local and abroad as well as a family option “Kids helping Kids” to help instil the value of helping others.
How can you make a real difference to people in need and less fortunate than ourselves?
Easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Register to take part in the event at run4change.virace.app
- Register at BeMySponsor as a participant (“Teilnehmer”) and you will receive a personalized link to send to potential supporters via your preferred digital channel.
- Before the event find as many people willing to support you as possible: friends, relatives, neighbors, work colleagues etc. Send them your personalized link from BeMySponsor.
- Each supporter should agree to donate a certain amount for each 400m (there are no longer “laps”) you jog or run, or simply to donate a lump sum.
- On a day of your choice between April 8th and April 25th, lace up your shoes, put on your headphones, and go out and enjoy yourself knowing you’re collecting vital funds for a worthy cause!
- Once you’ve completed your run, enter your distance on BeMySponsor, and your donors will automatically receive a code to transfer the donations.
Prefer a less hi-tech solution? Here is a Runner Sheet where you can manually keep a list of those who agreed to support you. The steps above are strongly recommended, though not necessary. In principle you could do everything yourself offline, but then you would miss out on half the fun. 😉
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Rotary Zurich International will pass on 200% of your donations to DREAM 2.0 to help prevent transmission of HIV from mothers to their children in an area suffering effects from a natural disaster. This is about kids helping kids. Organizers: Rotary Club Zurich International